Monday, June 29, 2009
Ten Great Make-out Songs
It's summer, which is in my opinion, the best season for making out. Not that making out is a seasonal pleasure, but there's something about sun and beaches and fruity cocktails that makes me especially keen to lock lips. So here's my list of all-time favorite songs that are well-suited for smooching. Feel free in the comments section to add in your own picks!
1. Crimson and Clover (Tommy James and the Shondells)
2. Succexy (Metric)*
3. Everybody Here Wants You (Jeff Buckley)
4. Father Figure (George Michael)
5. With a Girl Like You (The Troggs)
6. This is Not a Love Song (Nouvelle Vague)
7. Can't Stop Thinking About You (Martin Sexton)
8. Tear You Apart (She Wants Revenge)
9. I've Got To See You Again (Norah Jones)
10. You Know I'm No Good (Arctic Monkeys)
*Really, every song on Metric's album Old World Underground, Where Are You Now is great for making out.