Monday, August 4, 2008

Beantown!


After a truly exhausting and harrowing 2 days moving (I drove a 14' ft. U-Haul!), I am now semi-settled in my new digs in Allston, MA. So far, Allston reminds me of the East Village: lots of young people, bars, cheap Indian food, and sometimes you see a pair of underwear on the street. Favorite neighborhood business thus far:
Horror Business. You know, for all your horror business needs.


According to the website:
Horror Business is a store for people who are hardcore about their music, their gear, and their scene. We are independent and answer to no one -- this allowes [sic] us to keep the store stocked with an ever rotating of clothes and music that you won't find in the nearest mall.

Words can't fully express how excited I am to shop there.

That's all for now...back to unpacking!

P.S. Due to the fact that I won't have cable and wireless installed until next week (damn you, Comcast!), I won't be able to post as regularly as usual and my posts will probs be kind of short. Deal.


No comments: