Sunday, March 27, 2011

This is not goodbye


Friends and dear readers, it has probably come to your attention that I've been blogging far less frequently than I used to. This is because I'm finishing up a little thing called my master's thesis while also working two jobs. I promise you, come May, the Vagnino Monologues will return to its former two/three-posts-per-week glory. But until my thesis is completed and the semester is over, any time spent writing has to be in the service of my said thesis or the class I'm teaching.


So for the next month-ish, there probably won't be much new content on here, and for that, I apologize. I know many of you rely on my witty observations to get through your mundane days. I hope you will not try to fill the void left by my blogging hiatus with casual sex or meth. Rehab is expensive (I hear).

Till (most likely) May unless I magically get more free time or absolutely have to post,
Katie

No comments: