Friday, December 11, 2009

My Christmas List


Dear Santa,


Below please find a short list of things I'd like to receive this Christmas. I have been very good this year...well, excepting the fact that I stopped going to yoga two months ago. Staying in shape is expensive, Santa! Anyway, do your best. I realize some of these things may be more easy to acquire than others.

1. A Zeo Personal Sleep Coach

2. My student loans erased

3. Wine

4. Clive Owen


5. 18.5-inch waist, just like Scarlett O'Hara

6. A maid/personal assistant

7. These Alexander McQueen heels:
8. My ill-conceived bangs to be grown out

9. Sarah Palin's nonexistence

10. Dish towels (my August subletter stole mine for reasons unknown)

Love,
Katie

2 comments:

Brooks Sterritt said...

You've never been good, least of all this year. Sorry.

Suzanne said...

I could use all of those (except maybe 8 or 10...I think I'm covered) myself.